North State School Library Collaborative – Virtual Workshop Series
Attention school librarians! Join us for learning and community as we bring together school library staff from across rural northern California. All experience levels are welcome.
These sessions will happen on the 4th Wednesday of every month, from 1:30PM-2:45PM via Zoom.
- January 27 – Thriving Libraries in the Time of COVID
- February 24 – Savvy Selection: Best Practices in Collection Development
- March 24 – Managing Your Destiny: Tips for Your Library Management System
- April 28 – Programming, Promotion and Making the Appeal
- May 26 – Summer Lovin’, Summer Reading
Register at https://forms.gle/ScuiixPpy37gp2Fu8. A Zoom link will be emailed to you before the event.