Humboldt County Math Educators Collaborative
- Engage with planning, implementing, and assessing district adopted mathematics curriculum
- Experience strategies related to student engagement, equity, and assessment
- Explore the 2023 California Mathematics Framework and district goals
- Refine effective teaching practices for all students through focused cycle of inquiry
- All Humboldt math educators welcome!
- Space limited to 40 educators.
- Induction Integration for new teachers with support for their ePortfolios
- Attendance can be in-person or virtual
- Workshop series is FREE!
Join Us at: HCOE- Redwood Room (HERC ) and Hybrid from 4:30-6:30 pm
Math Workshop Sessions for All Registrants:
Mon 10/16 BIG Ideas and Mathematics Framework Intro
Tues 11/28 Math Concepts through Visualization
Tues 2/06 Selecting Tasks
Tues 3/05 Assessment and Feedback
Tues 4/09 Reflection/ Student work share out
One Cal Poly Unit available for purchase ($50) for those that attend all Math sessions
Shannon Morago, HCOE STEM Learning Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Ann Sheridan, NCSOE Induction Program Coordinator: email@example.com