Restorative Practices for Educators
“All humans are hardwired to connect. Just as we need food, shelter and clothing, human beings also need strong and meaningful relationships to thrive.” –International Institute for Restorative Practices (IIRP)
- Foster Positive Classroom & School Culture
- Learn Fundamental Theories & Practices for Engaging
- Balancing High Expectations While Being Supportive and Providing Direct Feedback
- Foster Accountability
- Resolving Common Conflicts Effectively
- Learn to Build Social Capital, Resolve Social Problems & Respond When Harm Occurs with Circles
This event addresses topics of Introduction to Restorative Practices and Using Circles Effectively.
- On two successive days, participants will engage in 4 hours of Zoom sessions (breaks included).
- Pre-work includes readings, handouts, videos and other resources.
Register for this event
Registration is closed for this event.