Race and Ethnicity from a Global Perspective
Wednesday, Feb 2, 2022
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
California Global Education Project
Join us on the first Wednesday of each month via Zoom, to hear from experts about how race and ethnicity are perceived and experienced around the world. Each session will end with a pedagogy and practice workshop.
Regular attendees will:
- Increase their understanding and appreciation of cultural diversity;
- Receive free materials and books;
- Receive lesson and unit planning support;
- Connect with researchers and teachers from across California;
- Be eligible for a $150 stipend.