Resources for PreK-12 Education Agencies
- One-to-One take home programs already in place and successful
- An online Learning Management System (LMS) in place, with students already enrolled and set up.
- Teachers trained to use the LMS, and can manage a cohort of students in the system independently.
- Teachers are trained or certified for blended learning environment.
- Equity issues are considered: Access to internet and mobile devices for all students is a concern. Students without home internet access cannot go to public spaces (where COVID-19 exposure risk might be increased) just to complete their assignments.
In addition to the curated resources below, our local districts have shared some of their resources. This resource bank allows district educators to add to the shared files and to copy them into their own Google Drives. There are directions within the main folder.
Click on the folder icon to access the resource folder in google.
Administrator and teacher resources to support continuity of learning during COVID-19.
- Ed Tech Tools
- ELA / Literacy
- English Learner
- Environmental Literacy
- Game-based Learning
- Grades 3-5
- Grades 6-8
- Grades 9-12
- Grades PreK-12
- Grades TK-2
- History/Social Studies
- Local Resource
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Online Teaching and Learning
- Parent Resources
- Special Education and Accessibility